ESPL (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.ESPL understand the significant concern of visitor to our website located at www.exentahrms.com.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information We May Collect From You
We may gather and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site [www.exentahrms.com] (our site). This includes data provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, but completion of which is solely your desire.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog’s, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report comprehensive information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain data about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more custom-made service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- to speed up your searches.
- to recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All data you provide to us is stored on our protected servers.Where we may have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit certain third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone or email. Where, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us back.
Disclosure of your information
We may reveal your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Securing your data
ESPL will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. ESPL will store all the personal information behind firewall, a barrier framed to prevent from other third party from accessing our servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and associates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
This website contains links to other websites. ESPL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.